- Yash Bharti Award
Received the prestigious State Award for evolving systemic processes whereby Employment Opportunities were opened up to around of marginalized women in 1994.
Awarded the National Bestoward Award by Housing and Urban Development Corporation (HUDCO).
- PHD Chamber of Commerce and Industries
for outstanding contribution to Social Welfare in 2001
- FICCI Ladies organization Award (2003-2004)
In recognition of SEWA Lucknow's contribution for empowering Chikan artisans by providing employment to marginalized women FICCI Ladies Organisation Award for outstanding women social worker 2003-04 was awarded by the Hon' able Ms. Hema Malini, Member of Rajya Sabha, Government of India, New Delhi.
- Special Reorganization by State Women Commission 2005
In recognition of SEWA Lucknow's contribution towards empowering women in the state of Uttar Pradesh was awarded with a special recognition by State Women's Commission (SWC) 2005.
- Nominee for Nobel Peace Prize 2005
Was nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize 2005 for her substantial contribution towards fighting for peace and justice for marginalized community especially for women.
- Women Achiever Award by TATA Consultancy Services in 2006
- Indian NGO Award in 2007
- Padmasri - Awarded by Hon'ble President Of India in 2007
- Zee Astitva - Awarded by Arachana Trust Suburban (Zee Television) in 2008
- Hindustantimes - HT Women 2011
- TATA Consultancy Services - ‘Women Achievers’ Conclave 2011, Lucknow.